Welcome to Vet Vision Inc
When your veterinarian looks into your pet’s eyes, he or she isn’t just checking the animal’s vision. The eyes are the window into your pet’s state of health. If your veterinarian referred you to us, it is because your pet needs specialized eye care beyond the scope of general pet health.
Dr. Kelley Corcoran is a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology (ACVO). She is trained to do a thorough ophthalmic exam to determine the state of your pet’s eye health. VetVision treats all animals! Dr Corcoran strives in all cases to give the clients options for their pet's care so that they can shoose the best treatment for their given situation.
Our primary focus is to care for your pet’s eye disorders and overall body health as it relates to the ocular issue.
Our services include the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders using on-site, state-of-the-art equipment and supplies. We can also accommodate equine examinations in horse trailers at the clinic or at the barn.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining or restoring vision to the extent possible
- Being available to see emergency cases
- Providing consultation to colleagues and clients as necessary
- Providing timely feedback and progress reports to referring veterinarians
- Being financially attainable to all clients