Standard Fee Schedule & Technology Used in Treatment
As with humans, detecting, diagnosing, and treating disorders in a pet's eye takes a specialist. Our clinic has state-of-the-art equipment and supplies available on site to aid in delivering the highest quality veterinary ophthalmic care.
Download our NEW PATIENT FORM by clicking HERE
|Initial Exam Fee
$125 + Any Additional Fees*
|Emergency or After Hours Fee
||1st Dog $65
||Additional Dogs $55
|We happily accept Visa, MC, Discover, Cash, Personal Checks and CareCredit for Payment.
Sorry, but we do not accept AMEX. Prices subject to change without notice.
|*Surgery & Other Fees Available Upon Request
|Appointments cancelled without 24 hour notice will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Our High-Tech Equipment Used for Treating Your Patient:
- Endo Laser for Glaucoma
- Electroretinagram (ERG) technology used in the diagnosis of SARDs, PRA & other retina disorders.
- Phacoemulsification equipment and artificial lens implant materials used in cataract surgery.
- Diode laser technology used in the treatment of glaucoma, intraocular tumors, & retinal reattachment procedures.
- Cryotherapy technology used in the treatment of retinal problems and glaucoma.
- The latest in surgical anesthesia equipment and state-of-the-art monitoring of patients while under anesthesia (BP, O2, ECG, HR, RR).
- Ultrasound technology used in the diagnosis of intraocular problems such as tumors and retinal detachment.